Foundation Development DirectorCompany: US Field Hockey Association
Date Posted: April 3, 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and implement a comprehensive annual giving program through direct mail, e-solicitation, publications, and personal contact.
- Build and ensure an accurate database of members to increase engagement.
- Develop a plan for identifying, cultivating, and soliciting a growing pool of major prospects across the United States.
- Coordinate and manage a targeted number of cultivation and stewardship events.
- Track and report results of fundraising initiatives.
- Create and oversee a plan to increase endowment support.
- May work remotely but required to travel to Women’s National Team training facility in Lancaster, PA, several times monthly as well as the USFHA offices in Colorado Springs, CO, as needed.
- Develop and manage the budget, prepare forecasts, and report revenues and fundraising expenses.
- Generate and update fundraising content for the USFHA and USFHF websites, e-newsletters, and email blasts.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s preferred.
- A minimum of four years of fundraising experience, preferably in athletics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A creative self-starter with ability to work independently to set and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated experience with personal solicitation of gifts of $10,000 and above.
- Strong relationship building skills and understanding of Moves Management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet search tools, and database management; experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a face-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Passionate about the mission of the USFHA and USFHF.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, contact information for three professional references, and salary requirements. Electronic submissions only in Microsoft Word or pdf to: Jane DiGirolamo -email@example.com.