Volunteer opportunities available
Volunteering with WMAFP helps you to network with your peers, gain professional experience and advance your career.
We welcome your participation!
- Communications Committee – updates website; sends out program, workshop, Discovery Group e-blasts; produces chapter e-newsletter; writes and disseminates press releases and photos; creates and periodically updates rack card with upcoming programs.
- Membership Committee – recruits, welcomes, and retains members.
Chair: Jess El-Zeftawy
- National Philanthropy Day Committee – plans and executes chapter’s NPD recognition luncheon including securing sponsors; coordinating venue, program, invitations, photographer, emcee, and recognition for outstanding philanthropy volunteers.
- Program Committee – plans and organizes chapter programs/workshops for the year – selects and retains speakers, provides information to Communications Committee for marketing; arranges location; greets speakers and assists with any speaker needs; recruits hosts for Discovery Groups for three counties; coordinates dates and times for webinars.
- Diversity Committee – works with Chapter Board to establish definition of diversity. Serves as a sub-committee to Membership Committee. Currently working to expand geographic diversity; gender diversity; and years in profession.
Chair: Joyce Heptner